Sriracha & lime potato salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4-6 as a side
- 750g new potatoes, halved if large
- 80g mayonnaise
- 50g soured cream
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ small bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- STEP 1
Tip the potatoes into a large pan of cold salted water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-18 mins until tender. Drain and leave to cool completely.
- STEP 2
Whisk the mayonnaise with the soured cream, sriracha, lime zest and juice, the honey, half the spring onions, most of the coriander and some seasoning.
- STEP 3
Toss the cooled potatoes with the sriracha-mayonnaise mixture until all the potatoes are coated. Tip into a serving bowl and scatter over the remaining spring onions, the rest of the coriander and chilli flakes, if you like.