Spuds stuffed with tuna & chives
- Preparation and cooking time
- Prep: -
- Cook: -
- Serves 4
- 4 baking potatoes
- 250g tub 'virtually fat-free' cottage cheese with onions and chives
- 200g can tuna in water, drained
- 1 celery stick, sliced
- 3 spring onions , trimmed and sliced
- green salad and Tabasco sauce , to serve
- STEP 1
Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4/fan oven 160C. Prick the potatoes several times with a fork and put them straight onto a shelf in the hottest part of the oven. Bake for 1-11⁄4 hours, or until they are soft inside.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, put the cottage cheese in a bowl with the tuna, celery, spring onions and some salt and pepper, and mix together thoroughly.
- STEP 3
To serve, cut a cross in each baked potato and open it out slightly. Spoon the filling on top, sprinkle a couple of drops of Tabasco sauce over each one and serve with a green salad.