Spicy tuna & cottage cheese jacket
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 225g can tuna , drained
- ½ red chilli , chopped
- 1 spring onion , sliced
- handful halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ small bunch coriander , chopped
- 1 medium-sized jacket potato
- 150g low-fat cottage cheese
- STEP 1
Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4/fan oven 160C. Prick the potato several times with a fork and put it straight onto a shelf in the hottest part of the oven. Bake for approximately 1 hour, or until it is soft inside.
- STEP 2
Mix tuna with chilli, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and coriander. Split jacket potato and fill with the tuna mix and cottage cheese.