Spicy mango citrus slaw
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 4
- ½ mooli (white Asian radish), cut into matchsticks
- ½ white cabbage , shredded
- 1 red pepper , cut into matchsticks
- 1 mango , peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 green chilli (deseeded if you don’t like it too hot), sliced
- ½ small pack coriander , roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime
- STEP 1
Combine the mooli, white cabbage, red pepper and mango in a large bowl. Add the sliced chilli and scatter with the chopped coriander.
- STEP 2
Pour the lime juice over and toss well so that all the vegetables are coated.