Spicy chicken rice
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 2
- 200g pack spicy cooked chicken fillet (we used Waitrose sweet chilli mini fillets)
- 250g leftover cooked rice , or a 250g pouch pre-cooked rice
- ⅓ cucumber , finely chopped
- 2 carrots , coarsely grated
- 20g pack mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 150ml pot low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tsp clear honey
- pinch chilli powder
- STEP 1
Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces and mix with the rice, cucumber and carrots.
- STEP 2
Mix half the mint with the yogurt, honey, chilli powder, and seasoning. Stir into the rice and sprinkle with the remaining mint.