- 4 eggs
The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition packed with protein and a…
- 140g pack ham, torn into strips
- 150g pack mixed salad leaves
- 250g pack cherry tomato, halved
- handful mushrooms, sliced
The mushroom is a fungus which comes in a wide range of varieties that belong to two distinct…
- 4 slices ciabatta
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 50g sundried tomato, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp ready-made salad dressing
Boil eggs for 8 mins, then cool, peel and cut into wedges. Mix ham with salad, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. Toast ciabatta. When cool, rub with the cut side of garlic, then cut into large croutons. Mix sun-dried tomatoes with dressing. Toss everything together and top with the eggs and seasoning.
Making aheadNo one likes a soggy salad, so keep undressed salad and dressing separate in the fridge, then toss together just before eating. Croutons keep their crunch best covered and at room temperature.