Smoked mackerel pâté platter
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 2
- 2 small smoked mackerel fillets (about 75g), skin removed
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- juice ½ lemon
- 8 oatcakes
- 4 celery sticks, cut into batons
- 4 radishes
- 4 artichoke hearts from a jar, halved
- apple coleslaw (from Lemony chicken skewers, see 'goes well with')
- STEP 1
In a bowl, roughly mash the mackerel and add the yogurt, lemon juice and some black pepper. Mash again until you have a chunky pâté. Put it in a bowl, ready to serve.
- STEP 2
Arrange the other ingredients on a large serving platter, with the mackerel pâté alongside, and tuck in.