Smart crab linguine
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 100g linguine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , finely sliced
- 2 tbsp low-fat crème fraîche
- 100g tub white crabmeat or 100g drained from a can
- handful rocket , chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
- zest 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- STEP 1
Cook the linguine following pack instructions, reserving a little cooking liquid before you drain it.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic and cook gently to soften, but don’t brown. Stir in the crème fraîche, crabmeat, chopped rocket and lemon zest, and gently heat through.
- STEP 3
Tip in the cooked pasta and a little cooking liquid to help the sauce coat the pasta. Season and give everything a stir. Sprinkle with the pine nuts and remaining rocket leaves.