- About 290g jar whole roasted peppers, drained and sliced
Also known as capsicums, bell peppers, sweet peppers or by their colours, for example red and…
- 1 red onion, sliced into very thin wedges
- drizzle olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 fat slices lemon, rest cut into wedges to serve
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- 2 sea bass
- 15 Kalamata or black olives
- 25g toasted pine nut
- handful roughly chopped parsley
One of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and…
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the peppers and onions with seasoning plus a small drizzle of olive oil. Spread on a baking tray and cook for 5 mins.
Toss in the garlic and lemon with the onions and peppers. Sit on the sea bass, brush fish with a little more oil, season fish and roast for 15 mins.
Stir the olives and pine nuts into the veg and roast for 5 mins more until the fish is just cooked through. Squeeze over some lemon juice and scatter with parsley to serve.