- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus marinating
- Serves 4
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- ½ tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tsp medium Madras curry powder
- 300g/11oz pork tenderloin, trimmed of any fat
- 140g medium egg noodle
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 x 300g packs fresh mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 100g cooked prawn, thawed if frozen
- STEP 1
Mix the teriyaki sauce, five-spice and curry powders. Add half to the pork, turning to coat, and leave to marinate for 15 mins.
- STEP 2
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Remove pork from the marinade and put on a small baking tray lined with foil. Roast for 15-20 mins.
- STEP 3
Meanwhile, cook the noodles following pack instructions, but reduce the cooking time by 1 min. Refresh in cold water and drain very well.
- STEP 4
Transfer the pork to a chopping board and rest for 5 mins. Set a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat. Add the oil and stir-fry the veg for 3-4 mins. Cut the pork in half lengthways, then thinly slice. Tip into the pan, with the prawns, noodles and remaining marinade. Toss together for 2-3 mins until hot.