- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 1 orange wedge
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 piece of fresh ripe pineapple
- 35ml oloroso sherry
- 15ml sherry (we used Pedro Ximénez)
- 1 tsp sugar syrup or maraschino liqueur (optional)
For the garnish
- orange or lemon wheel, pineapple triangle
- STEP 1
Put the fruit in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and bruise it with a muddler or the end of a bar spoon to release some of the juice. Add the sherry and sugar syrup if using.
- STEP 2
Fill the shaker with ice and shake hard. This will extract more juices from the fruit and dilute the drink.
- STEP 3
Strain into a highball glass, filled with fresh ice and garnish with a slice of orange or lemon and a piece of pineapple.