Roasted vegetable & feta tostada
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 325g pack frozen grilled vegetables (we used Ocado essentials)
- 1 tsp Mexican seasoning
- 1 small avocado , peeled, stoned and chopped
- juice 1 lime
- 75g cherry tomatoes , halved
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 2 tbsp light feta cheese , crumbled
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a roasting tin, season the frozen vegetables and toss with the Mexican seasoning, then roast in the oven for 15 mins, until hot. Meanwhile, mix the avocado, lime juice and tomatoes with some seasoning, then set aside.
- STEP 2
Put the tortillas on a baking sheet and cook above the vegetables for the final 5 mins of cooking time until crisp. Transfer the crispy tortillas to plates, scatter with rocket and top with the roasted vegetables. Add some of the avocado salsa and sprinkle over the feta.