Ravioli with artichokes, leek & lemon
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Fresh stuffed pasta makes a great base for a speedy Italian-inspired supper - mix with marinated artichokes and a creamy lemon sauce
- 280g jar artichoke antipasto, drained reserving 1 tbsp oil, artichokes roughly chopped
- 1 large leek , finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 250g pack spinach & ricotta ravioli
- 2 large handfuls rocket and grated Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative) to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Heat the oil from the artichokes in a large saucepan, then add the leek and garlic. Fry for 5 mins over a medium heat until the leek is soft. Stir in the artichokes, cream cheese and lemon zest, then heat through. Season to taste and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, cook the ravioli following pack instructions. Drain, add to the pan with the artichokes and cream cheese, and toss through. Serve topped with the rocket and a grating of Parmesan, if you like.