- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 2 plain pizza bases
- 6 tbsp passata
- 400g mixed red and yellow tomatoes , sliced
- 75g sprouting broccoli , stems finely sliced
- 8 green olives , pitted and halved (optional)
- 150g mozzarella cherries (bocconcini)
- 2 tbsp fresh pesto
- handful fresh basil leaves, to serve
- STEP 1
Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put each pizza base on a baking sheet and spread each with half of the passata. Arrange the tomatoes on the top in rings or wedges of colour and add the broccoli and the olives, if using. Squish the mozzarella cherries (bocconcini) a little before dotting them over the pizzas, then drizzle 1 tbsp pesto over each.
- STEP 2
Bake for 15-20 mins or until the top is bubbling and just starting to brown a little. Scatter over the basil leaves before serving.