- 350g pasta shapes (De Cecco is a good brand that stays nice and firm)
Pasta is the Italian name for Italy's version of a basic foodstuff which is made in many…
- 200g green beans, trimmed and chopped into short lengths
- 160g can tuna in olive oil, drained
A member of the mackerel family, tuna are mainly found in the world's warmer oceans. They…
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- ½ small pack chives, snipped (optional)
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 orange pepper, cut into little cubes 195g can sweetcorn, drained
Also known as capsicums, bell peppers, sweet peppers or by their colours, for example red and…
Cook the pasta until it is still a little al dente (2 mins less than the pack instructions) and drain well. Cook the green beans in simmering water for 2 mins, then rinse in cold water and drain well. Mix the tuna with the mayonnaise and yogurt. Add the chives, if using.
Tip the pasta into a large glass bowl or four small ones, or four wide-necked jars (useful for taking on picnics). Spoon the tuna dressing over the top of the pasta. Add a layer of green beans, followed by a layer of cherry tomatoes, then the pepper and sweetcorn. Cover and chill until you’re ready to eat.