Quick chicken noodles
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs , diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or sliced
- 1 red pepper , thinly sliced
- small bunch spring onion , sliced
- 100g or 3 good handfuls beansprout
- 2 x packs straight-to-wok noodles
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then stir- fry the chicken for about 3 mins, until golden.
- STEP 2
Throw in the garlic and pepper and cook for 2 mins more. next, add the spring onions, beansprouts, noodles, sauce and 5 tbsp water and toss everything together for a final 2 mins cooking. Serve immediately.