Puy lentils with smoked tofu
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1-cal oil spray
- 1 large courgette , finely diced
- 100g smoked tofu , finely diced
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 250g sachet cooked puy lentils
- 1 red onion , finely chopped
- 1 medium roasted red pepper from a jar (not in oil), about 85g, sliced
- good handful pea shoots or rocket
- STEP 1
Spray a non-stick pan with 3 sprays of oil and add the courgettes, tofu and smoked paprika. Cook for a few mins to soften the courgettes. Stir in the balsamic vinegar and allow to sizzle and reduce.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, tip the lentils, onion and pepper into a bowl and toss gently to break up any clumps of lentils. Add the tofu and courgettes, and toss again. Will keep for 2 days in the fridge. Scatter over the pea shoots just before serving.