Purple sprouting broccoli with preserved lemon dip
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 2
- 230g purple sprouting broccoli
- 2 tbsp olive oil , plus a drizzle
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 preserved lemon , deseeded and finely chopped
- 50g Greek yogurt
- ½ garlic clove
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- STEP 1
Heat the grill to high. Toss the broccoli with the olive oil on a baking tray and scatter with the chilli flakes. Grill for 8-10 mins until cooked through and beginning to crisp.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, mix the preserved lemon with the yogurt, garlic, parsley and a drizzle of olive oil. Season and serve alongside the broccoli, or add a little water to thin the dip and drizzle over the top.