- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 350g lean pork mince
- 350g egg noodles
- thumb-sized piece ginger, peeled and chopped, or 1½ tbsp ginger purée
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed, or 1 tbsp garlic purée
- 320g stir-fry veg (we used 2 x 160g bags of mangetout, baby sweetcorn, beansprouts, carrots and peppers)
- 4 tbsp low-salt soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the mince, break it up with a spoon and fry over a high heat for about 8 mins until browning. While the meat cooks, boil a kettle, then pour the hot water over the noodles. Set aside for 5-10 mins to soften.
- STEP 2
Add the ginger, garlic and veg to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 mins. Mix 1 tbsp soy sauce with the cornflour to make a paste. Add the remaining soy sauce, the chilli sauce and 2 tbsp water. Drain the noodles and add to the pan with the sauce. Cook until the sauce coats the noodles, adding a splash of water if needed, then serve.