Pesto egg muffin bites
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
- low-cal cooking spray, for the tin
- 18 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 80g feta or goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 6 medium eggs
- 30ml milk
- 2 tbsp pesto (check the label if you’re vegetarian)
- STEP 1
Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Spray a 12-hole muffin tin with the oil spray. Evenly divide the tomatoes among the holes, and top each one with around 2 tsp of the feta or goat’s cheese.
- STEP 2
Crack the eggs into a large bowl, then add the milk, pesto and seasoning and whisk to combine. Pour the mixture evenly into each hole.
- STEP 3
Bake for 20 mins or until the egg is set. Cool for 2-3 mins in the tin, then remove and leave to cool on a wire rack.