Peanut butter & date oat pots
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 6
- 180g porridge oats
- 75g 100% crunchy peanut butter
- 40g stoned medjool dates , chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 x 120g pots plain bio yogurt (or 600g from a large pot)
- ground cinnamon , for dusting
- STEP 1
Tip the oats into a large bowl and pour over 600ml boiling water. Add the peanut butter, dates and vanilla and stir well. Cool, then stir through 240g of the yogurt. Dilute with a small amount of water if the consistency is a little stiff.
- STEP 2
Spoon into six glasses, then top with the remaining yogurt and dust with cinnamon. Cover each glass and keep in the fridge until ready to eat. Will keep well for up to five days.