Pasta with garlicky greens
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 leeks , finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 250g spinach or shredded kale
- 200ml crème fraîche
- 400g orecchiette or other short pasta
- 50g blue cheese , crumbled
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the leeks and garlic and let them soften for 15 mins. Stir in the spinach or kale for final few mins to wilt. Add the crème fraîche, stir and remove from the heat.
- STEP 2
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water. Drain the pasta, put it back in its saucepan, then stir the leek sauce into it. Serve in bowls with crumbled blue cheese on top.