Nacho chicken bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 300g jar mild or hot salsa , whichever you prefer
- 210g can red kidney beans
- 200g cooked chicken (leftover from a roast is ideal), chopped
- 0.5 small pack coriander , chopped
- about 75g nacho cheese tortilla chips
- 75g cheddar , grated
- salad , to serve
- avocado , to serve
- 1 lime , to serve
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Tip the jar of salsa and the beans with their juice into a pan. Stir in the chicken and coriander, then heat until bubbling.
- STEP 2
Tip the mixture into a shallow ovenproof dish. Top with the tortillas and cheese, then bake for 8 mins. Serve with a salad, preferably including some avocado, and a good squeeze of lime.