Minty lamb flatbreads
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g lamb mince
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 handfuls mint leaves, half chopped
- 2 large tomatoes , deseeded and diced
- 4 small khobez flatbreads or 4 soft flour tortillas (you can buy khobez flatbreads from larger Sainsbury's)
- 4 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- STEP 1
Cook the lamb mince for 5-6 mins in a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. When starting to brown, stir in the garlic and spices, then cook for 2-3 mins more until the mince is brown and there is no liquid left in the pan. Stir in the chopped mint, tomatoes and some seasoning.
- STEP 2
Heat the grill to high. Arrange the flatbreads on a baking tray and spread the mince mixture over them. Grill for 2-3 mins. To serve, scatter over the whole mint leaves and drizzle with yogurt.