Minted pea, goat’s cheese & spinach wraps
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 140g frozen peas , thawed
- 1/2 small pack mint , finely chopped
- finely grated zest 1 lemon
- 75g soft rindless goat's cheese log
- 2 wholemeal flatbreads
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 apple , coarsely grated
- 25g mixed seeds , such as linseed, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame
- STEP 1
Put the peas in a bowl and lightly mash with the mint, lemon zest and goat’s cheese. Season well with ground black pepper. Keep chilled if not serving straight away.
- STEP 2
Spread each flatbread with the pea and goat’s cheese mixture, then top with the spinach, apple and seeds. Roll up and serve immediately, or wrap in foil and pop into a packed lunch. Can be made the night before.