- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
- 1 small ripe banana , chopped
- 400ml whole milk
- 100g natural yogurt
- 1 small punnet blueberries
- 6 strawberries , hulled
- 1 small punnet raspberries
- 120g mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 200ml coconut milk for drinking (or coconut kefir)
- 1⁄2 lime , cut into wedges
- STEP 1
Put the banana, half the milk and half the yogurt in a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into two or three milk bottles. Divide the blueberries between two skewers to make stirrers, then drop one into each bottle. Stir before serving.
- STEP 2
Put the strawberries and six raspberries in a blender with the rest of the milk and yogurt. Blend until smooth, then divide between two small milk bottles. Push the remaining raspberries onto two skewers to make stirrers as before.
- STEP 3
Blend the mango and coconut milk until smooth, then add a squeeze of lime. Divide between two milk bottles and serve with the lime wedges.