Microwave risotto primavera
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 350g risotto rice
- 175ml white wine
- 850ml hot vegetable stock
- 500g frozen pea and bean mix (available in Waitrose)
- 100g pack asparagus tips
- 100g soft goat's cheese , or vegetarian alternative
- handful of mint leaves, roughly torn
- STEP 1
Measure the rice into a large microwaveable bowl, then pour in the wine and a third of the stock. Cover with cling film, then microwave on High for 10 mins. Stir the rice, then add another third of the stock, re-cover and microwave again for 3 mins.
- STEP 2
Stir the rice again, then add the frozen veg, asparagus and the rest of the stock. Re-cover and microwave for 7 mins. Stir in the cheese and mint, then leave the risotto to stand for 2 mins before serving.