- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 375g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
- 4 tbsp green pesto
- 140g frozen sliced roasted peppers
- 140g frozen artichokes (about 3 wedges per serving)
- 125g ball mozzarella , or 85g cheddar, grated
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Unroll the pastry and cut into 4 rectangles. Take a sharp knife and score a 1cm edge inside each rectangle, taking care that you don’t cut all the way through the pastry. Place on a baking sheet.
- STEP 2
Spread 1 tbsp pesto onto each slice, staying inside the border, then pile up the peppers and artichokes. Cook in the oven for 15 mins until the pastry is starting to brown.
- STEP 3
Tear the mozzarella ball into small pieces, then scatter it (or use cheddar, if you prefer) over the veg. Return to the oven for 5-7 mins until the pastry is crisp and the cheese has melted. Serve with a green salad.