- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 75ml bourbon (we used Woodford Reserve)
- 15ml sweet vermouth (we used Martini Rosso)
- 15ml extra dry vermouth (we used Martini)
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 5ml cherry eau de vie (we used Somerset Cider Brandy Company Morello Cherry Eau de Vie)
For the garnish
- 1 strip of orange zest
- STEP 1
Pour all of the ingredients into a mixing glass, add cubed ice and stir.
- STEP 2
When the desired dilution has been achieved, strain into a martini coupe.
- STEP 3
Garnish with orange zest, making sure to release the oils with and around the glass.