Lemony prawn & courgette tagliatelle
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes (about 500g), trimmed and coarsely grated
- 1 large garlic clove , finely grated
- 1 small red chilli , finely chopped
- 180g tagliatelle
- 150g raw king prawns , peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon , zested and juiced
- ½ small bunch of parsley , finely chopped
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the courgette for 4-5 mins, then stir through the garlic and chilli.
- STEP 2
Cook the tagliatelle following pack instructions. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water.
- STEP 3
Add the prawns to the courgette mixture, and cook for 2 mins until pink. Toss through the tagliatelle, the lemon zest and juice, parsley, some seasoning and a splash of the reserved cooking water. Divide between bowls and serve.