Lemon & rosemary crusted fish fillets
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 white fish fillets (hake is sustainable)
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves chopped, or 1 tsp dried
- 50g bread (about 2 slices), torn into pieces
- zest 2 lemons , plus wedges to serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- STEP 1
Heat the grill to medium. Place the fish fillets, skin-side up, on a baking tray, then grill for 4 mins. Meanwhile, place the rosemary, bread, lemon zest and some seasoning in a food processor, then blitz to make fine crumbs.
- STEP 2
Turn the fish over, then press a quarter of the crumbs over the top of each fillet. Drizzle with olive oil, then grill for 4 mins until the crust is golden and the fish is cooked through and just flaking. Serve with buttered new potatoes and lemon wedges for squeezing over.