- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus soaking no cook
- Serves 8 - 10
- 400g couscous
- 2 tbsp lemon-infused oil
- 500g soft dried apricot , chopped
- 1 cucumber , deseeded and chopped
- 1 large yellow pepper , deseeded and chopped
- 140g pitted black olive , chopped
- 140g sundried tomato , chopped
- small bunch parsley , chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes , halved
- STEP 1
Place the couscous in a bowl and cover with 700ml boiling water. Cover with cling film and leave for 10 mins, until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- STEP 2
Pour over the oil and some seasoning, mix and fluff up the couscous with a fork.
- STEP 3
Gently stir through the remaining ingredients and serve.