Creamy goat's cheese with chive & pomegranate
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 6
- 150g pack soft, rindless goat's cheese
- 250g tub ricotta
- 50g pomegranate seeds, from a tub
- ½ small bunch chives , snipped
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tsp red or white wine vinegar
- loaf of crusty bread , to serve
- STEP 1
Mash the goat’s cheese and ricotta together in a bowl, then use a spatula to roughly spread over a large plate. Scatter with the pomegranate seeds and chives and set aside until ready to serve.
- STEP 2
Stir together the honey and vinegar, then as you’re about to serve, drizzle over the plate. Enjoy with crusty bread.