Indian crumbed fish with spicy chips
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 3 large potatoes , cut into skinny chips
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil , plus extra to drizzle
- 1 large garlic and coriander naan bread
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 450g sustainable white fish fillets
- tub raita or mango chutney and lemon wedges, to serve
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss chips with curry paste, half the oil and some seasoning on a baking tray, then cook for 20 mins on the top shelf.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, toast the naan in a toaster, then whizz to crumbs in a food processor with the curry powder. Lay the fish on a baking tray, brush with the rest of the oil, then pack the crumbs on top and drizzle with a little extra oil. Transfer the chips to a lower shelf and cook the fish above for 10 mins until crisp and golden.