Iceberg wedge salad with blue cheese dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 2
- 50ml buttermilk
- 50g soured cream
- 50g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 75g blue cheese , crumbled
- ½ small pack chives , snipped
- 1 iceberg lettuce washed and quartered
- 25g walnuts , toasted and chopped
- STEP 1
Make the dressing in a medium-sized bowl by combining the buttermilk, soured cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and 50g of the blue cheese. Season and stir through the chives. Chill until ready to serve.
- STEP 2
When ready to serve, pour half the dressing over the lettuce wedges and crumble over the remaining blue cheese and a scattering of walnuts. Serve the rest of the dressing on the side.