- ½ x quantity creamy tomato soup (see 'Goes well with', below to make your own)
- 2 tbsp celery salt
- 2 tbsp celery seeds
A collection of long, thick, juicy stalks around a central, tender heart, celery ranges in…
- 2 tbsp mixed peppercorn
- 1 tbsp Sichuan peppercorn
- bottle Worcestershire sauce
- small bottle Tabasco sauce
- small bottle vodka
Originally associated with Russia, Slavonic, Baltic and Scandinavian countries, vodka has become…
- 1 large lemon, cut into small wedges
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
Reheat the tomato soup. Mix the celery salt and seeds in a small jar. Crush all the peppercorns together using a pestle and mortar. Assemble a tray of all the ingredients to garnish, with the celery mix, crushed pepper mix, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, vodka and lemon wedges.
Ladle the soup into bowls and let everyone spice it up to their liking.