Herby pork with apple & chicory salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g pork tenderloin, trimmed of any fat and sinew
- 1tbsp walnut oil
- 2tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tbsp each chopped tarragon and parsley
- juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp honey
- 2 large eating apples, cored and sliced
- 270g pack chicory, leaves separated
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Rub the pork with 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp mustard and some seasoning. Brown, transfer to a baking tray and press on half the herbs. Roast for 15 mins until just cooked.
- STEP 2
To make the salad, mix the lemon juice, honey and remaining walnut oil and mustard together. Season and toss through the apples, chicory and remaining herbs. Serve the pork sliced, with the salad on the side.