Harissa chicken & squash traybake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 3 tbsp harissa
- ½ x 500g pot low-fat natural yogurt
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, slashed
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into long wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Mix 2 tbsp of the harissa with 3 tbsp of the yogurt. Rub all over the chicken breasts and set aside to marinate while you start the veg.
- STEP 2
Toss the squash and the onions with remaining harissa, mixed with 2 tbsp oil (sunflower, vegetable or olive is fine), and some seasoning in a large roasting tin. Roast for 10 mins.
- STEP 3
Remove veg from the oven, add the chicken to the tin, then roast for a further 20-25 mins until the chicken and veg are cooked through. Serve with the remaining yogurt on the side, and a big bowl of couscous or rice.