Harissa chicken with chickpea salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes , halved
- ½ small red onion , chopped
- 400g can chickpeas , drained
- small bunch parsley , roughly chopped
- juice 1 lemon
- 2 skinless chicken breasts , halved lengthways through the middle
- 1 tbsp harissa
- fat-free natural yogurt and wholemeal pitta bread, to serve
- STEP 1
Mix the tomatoes, onion and chickpeas together, stir through the parsley and lemon juice and season.
- STEP 2
Coat the chicken with the harissa. Heat a griddle or frying pan or barbecue. Cook the chicken for 3-4 mins each side until lightly charred and cooked through.
- STEP 3
Divide the salad between 2 plates, top with the harissa chicken and serve with a dollop of yogurt and warmed pitta bread.