- 4 corn cobs, husks and silks removed
- 50g mayonnaise
- 2 tsp crushed chilli flakes
- 4 tbsp finely crumbled feta
A creamy soft white cheese with an ancient history - nomadic tribes who needed to preserve the…
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 lime, cut into quarters for squeezing
The same shape, but smaller than…
Cook the corn cobs in a large pan of boiling water for 5 mins. Remove the pan from the heat and leave the corn in the water until ready to grill.
Heat a griddle barbecue using direct heat. Just before serving, remove the cobs from the water, pat dry and brush all over with mayonnaise and chilli flakes. Season to taste, then cook for 5 mins, turning regularly until grill marks appear. Sprinkle the cobs with feta and coriander, then serve immediately with lime wedges to squeeze over when eating.