Grilled aubergine with creamy dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 2 aubergines , sliced lengthways into 5mm/¼in slices
- olive oil for cooking
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp thick Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
- squeeze lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- STEP 1
Heat a griddle pan or grill. Brush each aubergine slice with olive oil. Cook in batches for 2-3 mins, turning once, until softened and lightly charred. Arrange on a serving platter and season with pepper.
- STEP 2
To make the dressing; whisk the remaining ingredients until well combined and season to taste. Drizzle over the grilled aubergines, then serve at once.