Griddled pears with goat's cheese & hazelnut dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 40g toasted hazelnuts, finely chopped or crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 pears, cored
- handful of watercress, to serve
- 100g goat's cheese, crumbled
- STEP 1
Combine the hazelnuts with the oil, vinegar and a pinch of sea salt flakes. Slice each pear into six wedges.
- STEP 2
Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and griddle the pear wedges until slightly charred. Arrange three in a line on each plate. Tuck some watercress around the pears, then crumble over the goat’s cheese. Dot over the hazelnut dressing.