Griddled chicken with lemon & thyme
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Ready in 20 mins
- Serves 4
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon , grated zest and juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- hummus , kalamata, olives and lemon wedges, to serve
- STEP 1
Mix the chicken breasts with the lemon zest, 2 tbsp lemon juice, the olive oil, garlic and thyme.
- STEP 2
Season, then cook on a heated griddle or on a barbecue for 4-5 mins each side. Serve the chicken with a generous dollop of hummus, a drizzle of olive oil, plus the olives and lemon wedges.