Green Thai noodle broth
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Whip up this cheat's supper in just 5 minutes by adding noodles and veg to a ready made green Thai chicken soup
- 600g pot green Thai chicken soup (I used Waitrose own)
- 100g rice noodles
- 200g halved sugar snap peas
- large handful of beansprouts
- coriander leaves, to serve
- STEP 1
Empty the pot of green Thai chicken soup into a large saucepan. Half-fill the empty soup pot with water, swish around to wash out all the soup, and add to the pan.
- STEP 2
Bring to a simmer, then add the rice noodles, sugar snap peas and beansprouts. Cook for 1-2 mins until the noodles are cooked but the peas are still crunchy.
- STEP 3
Ladle into deep bowls and scatter with coriander leaves, if you like.