Goji berry & raspberry cooler
- Preparation and cooking time
- plus cooling and at least 2 hrs infusing
- Serves 4
- 40g goji berries
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger , peeled and finely grated
- 2 tsp honey , or to taste
- crushed ice , to serve
- small handful each of fresh raspberries and mint, to serve
- STEP 1
Tip the goji berries, raspberries and ginger into a large jug. Pour over 850ml boiling water and leave to cool. Transfer to the fridge to infuse for at least 2 hrs, or overnight.
- STEP 2
Strain through a sieve into a clean jug, then sweeten with the honey. Fill four glasses with the ice, pour over the drink and garnish with the fresh berries and mint, if you like.