Fish pie fillets
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 x 175g/6oz thick white fish fillets (we used haddock)
- small bunch dill , leaves only, chopped
- 100g half-fat soft cheese
- 200g frozen prawn , raw or cooked, defrosted
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp parmesan , finely grated
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Put the fish onto a non-stick baking sheet and season all over. Mix the dill and soft cheese in a small bowl, then stir in the prawns, taking care not to break them up. Season with black pepper, then spread evenly over the fish.
- STEP 2
Brush the filo sheets with the oil, then cut into thick strips. Scrunch the pastry up a little and crumple on top of the fish. Scatter with parmesan, then bake for 10 mins until the fish is cooked through and the pastry is crisp and golden. (If you’ve used raw prawns, check they’re cooked through.) Serve with green beans or a salad with your choice of potatoes.