Fish with peas & lettuce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 1 Little Gem lettuce , shredded
- 2 spring onions , thickly sliced
- handful frozen peas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 140g boneless white fish fillet
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat crème fraîche
- STEP 1
Mix together the lettuce, spring onions and peas in a microwave-proof dish. Drizzle with olive oil. Sit fish fillet on top, spoon over crème fraîche, then season. Cover with cling film, then pierce film.
- STEP 2
Microwave on Medium for 6-8 mins until the fish is cooked. Lift fish off the lettuce, then give lettuce and peas a good stir. Spoon lettuce mix and sauce onto a plate, then sit fish on top.