- 4 chunky skinless white fish fillets, such as cod or haddock (approx 500g)
- 226g jar mild salsa
- 85g mature cheddar, grated
- 1 large avocado, stoned, peeled and diced
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- juice 1 lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- small pack coriander, chopped
- 50g tortilla chip (or gluten-free alternative)
- brown rice and salad, to serve
Rice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most…
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Arrange the fish on the base of a shallow ovenproof dish, then spoon the salsa on top. Scatter with the cheese and bake for 15 mins or until the fish flakes when tested with the point of a knife.
Meanwhile, stir the avocado with the lime juice, coriander and seasoning. Spoon it over the cooked fish, then scatter with the tortillas, lightly crushing them as you go. Serve with brown rice (we used pre-cooked microwave pouches to save time) and salad.