Cod & tomato traybake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 250g cherry tomato
- handful black olives
- ½ x 680g jar passata
- 400g can butter bean, drained
- 4 skinless cod fillets (about 600g/1lb 5oz)
- small bunch basil
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Put the peppers, onions, tomatoes and olives into a large, deep baking tray and cook for 15 mins until they start to soften and char at the edges.
- STEP 2
Stir in the passata, butter beans and seasoning, then make 4 little areas and nestle in the cod. Return to the oven and cook for a further 15 mins until the cod is cooked through. Sprinkle over the basil and serve with crusty bread, if you like.