- 2 fat green chillies, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 50g ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
Mainly grown in Jamaica, Africa, India, China and Australia, ginger is the root of the plant. It…
- 250g Greek-style natural yogurt
- small pack of coriander, leaves only
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 8 skinless chicken thighs fillets, cut into chunks
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tomatoes, deseeded and sliced
A member of the nightshade family (along with aubergines, peppers and chillies), tomatoes are in…
- chapatis, to serve
In the small bowl of a food processor, whizz the chillies, garlic and ginger until finely chopped. Add the yogurt and three-quarters of the coriander, whizz until well mixed, then season. Weigh out 175g of the yogurt mixture into a large bowl, stir in the curry powder, then add the chicken and mix well to coat.
Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line a baking tray with foil, spread the chicken out on it and bake for 30 mins on the top shelf.
Meanwhile, toss the remaining yogurt mixture with the onion, tomatoes and remaining coriander. Divide the chicken and salad between some warm chapatis, roll up and serve.