Chicken tandoori wraps
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 2 fat green chillies , deseeded and roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- 50g ginger , peeled and roughly chopped
- 250g Greek-style natural yogurt
- small pack of coriander , leaves only
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 8 skinless chicken thighs fillets, cut into chunks
- ½ red onion , thinly sliced
- 4 tomatoes , deseeded and sliced
- chapatis , to serve
- STEP 1
In the small bowl of a food processor, whizz the chillies, garlic and ginger until finely chopped. Add the yogurt and three-quarters of the coriander, whizz until well mixed, then season. Weigh out 175g of the yogurt mixture into a large bowl, stir in the curry powder, then add the chicken and mix well to coat.
- STEP 2
Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line a baking tray with foil, spread the chicken out on it and bake for 30 mins on the top shelf.
- STEP 3
Meanwhile, toss the remaining yogurt mixture with the onion, tomatoes and remaining coriander. Divide the chicken and salad between some warm chapatis, roll up and serve.